RevOps Data Auditor (Contract)
Who We Are
Simpplr is Modern Intranet and EX unified. Our platform unifies employee engagement, enablement, and services, leveraging state-of-the-art AI models to deliver a seamless, cohesive, and personalized employee experience for everyone - wherever and however they work.
Our mission is to transform the work experience for billions of people across the world. Because we believe that when work is good, life is better.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Splunk, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
As a RevOps Data Auditor, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of our customer contracts and sales orders in Salesforce, as well as ensuring proper reconciliation with our financial reporting systems. Your attention to detail and understanding of SaaS customer contracts will be crucial in successfully executing this role. Salesforce and Google Sheets/Excel experience is preferred.
- Duration: October 2023 - December 2023 with possibility of extension
- Pay Rate Range: $35/hr - $50/hr
- Location: Hybrid
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Review and validate customer contracts and sales orders in Salesforce for accuracy and completeness
- Conduct reconciliations between Salesforce data and financial databases to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Identify and resolve discrepancies and inconsistencies in customer contract data
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather missing or updated contract information
- Assist in the implementation of Salesforce enhancements and improvements related to customer contracts and Quote-to-cash process
- Maintain documentation of reconciliation processes and findings
- Provide audit and data entry support for CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) project
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Intermediate understanding of SaaS customer contracts and sales orders
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM systems (experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in using Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, or other spreadsheet software
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Around 5 years of related experience preferred
- As a highly skilled specialist, contributes to the development of concepts and techniques
- Completes complex tasks in creative and effective ways.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action
- Possesses a high degree of initiative to resolve issues and to make recommendations for new procedures
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.