Principal Product Manager - Enterprise Search
Who We Are
Simpplr is Modern Intranet and EX unified. Our platform unifies employee engagement, enablement, and services, leveraging state-of-the-art AI models to deliver a seamless, cohesive, and personalized employee experience for everyone - wherever and however they work.
Our mission is to transform the work experience for billions of people across the world. Because we believe that when work is good, life is better.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Splunk, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
As a Principal Product Manager, expect your creative, analytical, and leadership skills to be called upon from day one. You’ll work alongside incredibly talented product managers, designers, data scientists, and engineers, collaboratively building world-class AI/ML products that solve our customer’s greatest challenges and transform the way that teams work.
This is a great opportunity to join a team as a founding PM responsible for a product that defines the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Work with a cross-functional team of passionate engineers, data scientists, product managers, and UX designers through iterative releases
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Develop detailed product requirements
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative product features. You’ll own and drive specific projects from start to finish
- Author application documentation, training guides, and related materials
- Set product direction and make decisions based on user feedback, user research, and data insights to deliver a phenomenal product experience for our customers
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- 15+ years of tech industry experience, 10+ years of which are within Product Management with SaaS or software solutions
- Must have experience with search, enterprise search, or related AI/ML-based technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field
- Entrepreneurial: Willing to work in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information. Comfortable operating in a dynamic, fluid organization
- Technical: Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform, and the implementation details. Able to engage with engineers and data scientists beyond just product and user experience needs
- Metrics-driven: Having an inclination for identifying, defining, tracking, and acting upon metrics
- Communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey strategy and rationale for priorities, and tradeoffs at a high level. Engage with engineering and design through detailed technical specifications and/or wireframes.
- A self-starter: High degree of self-direction and independent drive
We’d especially like to hear from you if:
- Have experience building conversational search/enterprise search powered by LLMs
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $176,000 - $230,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Simpplr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Simpplr provides a competitive compensation package along with other benefits. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team who believes in our mission, and values transparency, autonomy, and inclusiveness, make Simpplr an incredible place to work.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.