Director, Customer Advocacy
Who We Are
Simpplr is Modern Intranet and EX unified. Our platform unifies employee engagement, enablement, and services, leveraging state-of-the-art AI models to deliver a seamless, cohesive, and personalized employee experience for everyone - wherever and however they work.
Our mission is to transform the work experience for billions of people across the world. Because we believe that when work is good, life is better.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Splunk, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
Customer advocacy revolves around providing the best customer experience to get more loyal customers. Then, prompt those loyal customers to share their positive experiences with their network and attract new customers to Simpplr. Investing in a customer advocacy program is about boosting brand awareness, reducing churn, reducing cost of customer acquisition and driving word-of-mouth referrals.The primary purpose of this role is to support revenue generation through Sales and Account Management. It is a sales operations support role. In addition this role by definition is a nexus of collaboration with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success, to ensure that customer advocates (loyal customers who will praise us publicly and help us sell), are nurtured, enlisted, and promoted.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Developing and managing a customer referral program.
- Working with the sales team to coordinate references that are the right fit for a particular prospective customer.
- Understanding customer communications over the life-cycle of customers, ensuring Simpplr has a coherent shared view of what this looks like.
- Developing and running customer advisory board(s) (and collaborating, as needed, with other functions for content and event logistics and management).
- Managing business value assessment third-party service providers to seek ways for Simpplr to use this to the maximum for customer referrals and advocacy.
- Identifying customer case studies and collaborating with Marketing to gather and promote.
- Establishing and facilitating customer user groups.
- Building customer communities that elevate customer advocacy as an element of our growth strategy.
- Collaborating strongly with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success at the points of intersection across the customer life-cycle.
- Collecting and ensuring valuable feedback is fed back into the business.
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- 8+ years relevant experience, including digital channel experience
- SaaS customer advocacy experience
- Experience with Salesforce and other related CRM tools
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.