Enterprise Customer Success Leader
Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
We are looking for a Customer Success leader who cares deeply about delivering the best possible experience for our customers through simplicity, innovation and excellence.
The Enterprise Customer Success leader will be a part of the Product and Customer Experience leadership team and will lead our CS manager team engaged with our directly managed customers. You will play a critical role in developing a customer first strategy to increase product adoption, customer engagement and customer advocacy, driving high customer satisfaction resulting in high retention and readiness for expansion growth through long-term account planning, account mapping, comprehensive analysis, etc. As an experienced leader, you will develop and lead a high performing team that will successfully partner with customers to drive their strategic initiatives and serve as their trusted advisor.
You will empower your team members to be able to have true partnership with customers, lead them to the right outcomes, and also ensure they can handle challenging and unforeseen situations by collaborating cross functionally to deliver impact for the customers.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Lead the Enterprise Customer Success team.
- Develop and measure team and team members effectiveness using the metrics that matter for customer success and Simpplr business outcomes - including strategic planning, headcount, segmentation, metrics, goals and targets.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to the team to ensure they are developing to be their best and perform at their best.
- Leverage proactive analysis and planning for customer health to drive high customer satisfaction resulting in adoption, retention, and reduced churn.
- Consult, direct and assist on the design of the overall CSM Practice: Playbook Design, Process, Data Analysis, Executive Engagement, At Risk account management etc.
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Implementation teams to empower the customer voice, timely launch and customer go live with clear business outcomes heard and inputs for consideration for our product roadmap.
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- Experience in a startup, high growth environments, and comfort with rapid change.
- Act as a player/coach leader to set strategy and direction for a mission critical organization, lead by example.
- Able to oversee the customer engagement lifecycle to proactively drive extraordinary customer experiences and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention with excellence.
- Experience in leading, motivating and developing a team of Enterprise CSMs who drive business value with customers.
- Able to successfully work cross functionally with key business partners on joint strategy and execution in support of Customer Success and value objectives and experience in being data driven with customer success system and tools.
- A forward thinker that can thrive and manage change, and seek to push beyond the status-quo, seeking new ways and means to drive outcomes and insights.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.