Professional Services Leader
Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
We are looking for a Professional Services leader who cares deeply about delivering the best possible experience for our customers through simplicity, innovation and excellence.
The Professional Services leader will be a part of the Product and Customer Experience leadership team and will lead our Professional Services team. As an experienced leader you will develop and lead a high performing professional services team that will successfully partner with customers to drive their strategic initiatives and ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Lead Simpplr’s Professional Services team
- Drive process improvement and efficiency with the team that will allow them to successfully drive customer strategic value while driving project delivery
- Build a partner model that allows us to scale and grow long-term through partners
- Provide leadership, mentorship and coaching to the team to ensure they are developing to be their best and perform at their best
- Oversee the delivery of all professional services projects and maintain the financial rigor and deliver on margin and utilization targets
- Act as an executive presence in client interactions and escalations leading to strengthen client relationships and win-win outcomes to difficult situations
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Drive strategic planning, development including headcount, compensation, segmentation, metrics, and targets
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- Experience in a startup, high growth environments, and comfort with rapid change
- Act as a senior player/coach, to set strategy and direction for a mission critical organization and lead by example
- 10+ years experience in leading, motivating and developing a team of professional services consultants who drive business value with customers
- Able to successfully work cross functionally with key business partners on joint strategy and execution in support of Customer Experience and value objectives
- A forward thinker that can thrive in managed change, and seek to push beyond the status-quo, seeking ways and means to drive outcomes and insights
- Able to move forward and deliver results in changing environments
- Strong cross functional collaboration with the GTM (Sales, pre-sales and AM teams) as well as with product and technical support teams to ensure rapid feedback loops and ability to move forward on projects in a timely manner
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.