Sr. Director, Business Development/Alliances
Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
As Sr. Director, Business Development/Alliances, you will have a crucial role in driving Simpplr’s growth targets by increasing partner-sourced revenue. The primary responsibility will be to engage closely with Simpplr’s key partners to build field-level relationships with sales leaders and team members to generate co-selling opportunities. Additionally, you will build a network of complementary partners for the purpose of co-engaging with the Simpplr sales team for new revenue opportunities and deal acceleration. Work with sales and partner teams to provide enablement programs with the goals of aligning joint sales teams to run the same sales plays and communicate complementary value propositions. The ultimate objective is to help Simpplr close more business by creating and delivering a unique message that maximizes Simpplr’s value to the partner and the customer. Ultimately, you will be the voice of Simpplr to key stakeholders and key partners.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Drive business development objectives: Growing partner-sourced deals in the pipeline and working closely with Simpplr sales team and partners to close deals
- Meet and exceed sales and revenue targets through partnership with Salesforce, Mercer and other complementary partners such as System Integrators and other potential partners
- Establish and maintain exceptional partner relationships and regular cadence with field-level leadership and account teams
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and execute campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness
- Develop joint pipeline analysis cadence with all partners
- Create partner enablement programs
- Assist sales team members with joint field-level engagement opportunities
- Monitor and report achievements and key metrics to Simpplr executive team
- Promote key achievements to partner teams
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- 10+ years of industry experience, ideally managing alliances and channel partners
- A proven track record of achieving revenue goals and growing partner satisfaction
- Experience developing and executing partner enablement programs and processes
- Prior experience working with the big 3 SI deliver firms
- Prior knowledge in the “employee productivity space of SaaS”
- Prior scale to $150m ARR
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and ready to travel up to 30% of the time to attend meetings, trade shows, industry conferences, and partner/customer locations
- Ability to collaborate and provide feedback to other teams in the organization
- Prior experience with European partners
- Passionate, entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.