Director, Sales Enablement
Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
As a Sales Enablement Leader, you will lead field enablement efforts, onboarding, and ongoing training for the growing sales and partner teams. You will teach the full sales process, including pipeline generation, MEDDPICC qualification, and practical application of the full sales process. You will drive continuous improvement, productivity, ongoing field personnel development, and all related enablement efforts. Additionally, you will own all sales-training related tools and ensure the maximum effectiveness of the full sales tech stack. You will leverage best practices in sales performance, training, tools and methodologies with a focus on enhancing field team productivity and execution. The position requires a thorough understanding of the business to business customer journey and partners very closely with sales leadership, sales operations, marketing, and product management.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Define, develop, and align the sales enablement strategy to Simpplr’s business goals. Use data and insights to achieve the objectives of improving sales performance, support sales execution, and facilitate learning content
- Create and deliver a partner enablement structure and curriculum
- Develop global field enablement and talent development programs that increase enablement success and adoption rates across the field organization. This includes effective onboarding of new field team hires
- Lead enablement strategy: Content curation/creation and management; curriculum design, maintenance, and measurement; coaching curriculum design, maintenance, and measurement; onboarding framework and maintenance; upskilling framework and maintenance
- Partner with sales leadership and executive management to curate and facilitate content related to enablement programs
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
- Create and deliver sales training content to educate the sales team on key collateral such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product information, and custom work
- Develop and maintain onboarding, certification and recertification programs for field members
- Leverage technology tools (e.g.: Gong) to ensure sales team members are using effective messaging and adhering to sales process
- Create and deliver effective field training aligned to partnerships, product releases, competitive intelligence, messaging, etc.
- Drive adoption of enablement initiatives and ongoing training efforts
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- 5+ years of sales operations, business operations, or similar role in technology software industry
- A strategic thinker and solid problem solver with a “get it done” attitude
- Previous experience in a quota carrying role and ability to understand the challenges a sales team encounters daily.
- Ability to establish strong relationships and influence across various functional areas
- Solid understanding and experience with B2B SaaS sales and business fundamentals
- Experience with sales enablement/productivity platforms and processes (e.g.CRM, Quote to Contract, onboarding, enablement)
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.