Regional Vice President, Enterprise
Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
You are an enterprise sales leader who understands how to build and coach great teams, diagnose client pain and close deals. You have experience building sales strategy, assigning territories, refining process and consistently executing. You know how to build executive relationships, hire and train great talent, and sell organization-wide deals. Your experience includes management of enterprise sales teams selling B2B cloud software, capturing great logos and exceeding quota. You have a maniacal attention to detail and you have proven results in assisting your teams with pipeline generation and qualification using MEDDPICC as the primary methodology. You are a passionate, “roll-up-the-sleeves” sales leader who is energized by helping your sales team close business.
Your Job Responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Manage overall sales process, set and manage to appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Ensure successful execution of the sales model to meet or exceed bookings and revenue goals in alignment with the company’s core values
- Define and improve a sales workflow to achieve repeatable success
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline
- Oversee the hiring and development of the enterprise sales team
- Collaboratively work with other internal organizations, especially marketing, to achieve a common goal – bringing focused and prioritized feedback from the field to help shape strategy and business practices
- Build relationships with Alliance partners to generate pipeline and jointly sell to customers in the ecosystem
- Lead by example as a key member of the leadership team to enable every member of the team to be successful and to enable customer success
What makes you a great fit for the team:
- 10+ years sales experience in software and/or SaaS/Cloud industry
- 5+ years in sales leadership position
- Proven track record of excellence in sales and sales leadership where you have exceeded quota, accelerated close rates, and generated growth
- Proven track record managing Enterprise Account Executives with average size over $250k ARR
- Recruited, trained and built high performance sales teams – and those people are ready to follow you to your next great gig
- Built plans, outlined processes and instrumented consistent and predictable forecasts
- Experience with both larger companies and startups
- Performed in hands-on roles in smaller organizations where creativity and flexibility were required to communicate unique value propositions
- Experience in selling enterprise cloud applications. Experience with CRM, Salesforce, HR, intranet, collaboration, chat or enterprise social a plus
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.