Support Operations Manager
Who We Are
Simpplr is the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Organizations use our forward-looking, adaptable products to deliver personalized experiences that inspire and engage their employees. Wherever people work, Simpplr enables them to flourish.
Trusted by more than 700+ leading brands, including Penske, Snowflake, Moderna, Eurostar, and AAA, our customers are achieving measurable improvements in employee engagement, productivity, and accelerated business performance.
Simpplr is headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA with offices in the UK, Canada, and India, and is backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Tola Capital. Learn more at simpplr.com.
Support Operations Manager
As a company that is undergoing significant growth, Simpplr is seeking to hire an experienced Support Operations Manager as a part of its Technical Support Team. In this role, you will work with the Technical Support team and internal stakeholders (CSM, PS, Engineering, Product) to run Support operations including maintaining Zendesk, Dashboards, Zapier automation, Analytics and Dashboards.
This role will appeal to individuals who are interested in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS company where decisions must be made quickly. Written communication skills and the ability to empathize with customers are extremely important. You will be a member of a team but you should be a self-starter who assumes responsibility and accountability to provide operational excellence in everything you do.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Lead the development of tools and automation to enhance the speed and quality of support, ensuring resources align with customer service excellence.
- Implement and maintain ticketing workflows for optimal efficiency. Develop and customize Zendesk macros, automations, triggers, and reporting tools.
- Implement and maintain gainsight operations for the CX comms program.
- Implement and maintain Slack and Zapier automation/workflow routing
- Facilitate the onboarding and training of new support team members with Zendesk and operations overview.
- Interface with Engineering + Product teams to understand JIRA operations and ensure operational efficiency with connectors to Zendesk and other support tools
- Analyze support workflows, suggest improvements, and implement efficient processes for continuous enhancement.
- Work closely with product teams, contributing insights to product changes relevant to the customer service department.
- Facilitate enablement during DevOps changes for the support team.
- Assist in designing, managing, and enabling the team on new support channels, aligning them with evolving customer needs.
- Identify critical failure points in the support process to develop and maintain standard operating procedures for common support situations to streamline operations.
- Understand end-user support, address issues, and resolve tickets related to Zendesk to conduct training sessions for support agents and other users to maximize platform utilization.
- Prepare and manage Zendesk performance reports and dashboards, analyze data, and provide insights to drive improvements in Technical Support.
- Work closely with senior management to align customer service goals with company objectives.
- Identify obstacles hindering consistent high-level service and implement effective solutions.
- Lead and support teams through necessary changes, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Experience in frontline technical support with a track record of improvement.
- Experience in third-tier or escalation technical support positions.
- Experience with software version control systems.
- Understanding of common customer service tools and processes.
- Experience in scheduling, forecasting, and cross-team project management.
- Effective communication with senior leadership.
- Analytical skills to identify improvements in tiered support systems.
- CRM Administration expertise preferably Salesforce.
- Experience with Zendesk API and External App integrations.
- Jira Administration, Gainsight, Administration, Calendly Administration.
- Dashboard, report, analytics creation experience (i.e. Sisense, Zendesk Explore, Domo, Google)
Additional Zendesk Qualifications:
- 3+ years proven experience as a Zendesk Administrator or in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of Zendesk configuration, customization, and administration.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into effective Zendesk solutions.
- Excellent communication and training skills.
See what our employees say about working at Simpplr: Glassdoor Reviews
Simpplr’s Hub-Hybrid-Remote Model:
At Simpplr we believe that when work is good, life is better and that belief guides all we do. Including how we approach our flexible work model. Simpplr operates with a Hub-Hybrid-Remote model. This model is role-based with exceptions and provides employees with the flexibility that many have told us they want.
- Hub - 100% work from Simpplr office. Role requires Simpplifier to be in the office full-time.
- Hybrid - Hybrid work from home and office. Role dictates the ability to work from home, plus benefit from in-person collaboration on a regular basis.
- Remote - 100% remote. Role can be done anywhere within your country of hire, as long as the requirements of the role are met.